Jennifer Kries<br>The Pilates Hands-On Workshop (About Us)

Jennifer Kries
The Pilates Hands-On Workshop (About Us)

Read This Article
Please have this available for those of us not able to get to the studio. I would pay for it.
Me too. I think that I have only This occasion to learn from her. Monica / italy
I like to take on every learning opportunity but can't take this one because of time and distance. Maybe we can pay for the video???. That would be so appreciated!!!!.
Yes Yes Yes! Barring any technical difficulties we intend to have this workshop available for you to purchase. It will take a month to 6 weeks to put it together and apply for online continuing education credits so please be patient knowing she is on her way to you... even in Italy!
Thank you, thank you, thank you. You do good work!
Yes, I'm interested too! Thanks Kristi!
It really is my pleasure!
Hi Kristi is the "workshop to purchase" still on its way....? Also will Jennifer Kries still be doing a class for Pilates Anytime sometime soon....? its fabulous that you manage to get so many visiting teachers in ... :) Thankyou!
Yes! Positee they are coming! ~ The workshop will still be awhile because we have a great one coming from Pat Guyton first. My aim is to have Jennifer's up by March 1st. The mat class will come sooner. I'll make a big deal about that believe me. Don't tell anyone, but I sobbed at the end of it. She is so brilliant. I know its frustrating to have to wait but I'm thrilled to say its because we have such good content built up. We have to book the instructors as they can fit it into their schedules. So sometimes that means it takes a while before they get on the site because several people come so close together. Thank you for your patience.
Great i cant wait! She sounds fabulous - i dont have any dvds of hers but from the small snippets ive seen of her and from what everybody else says im very excited that you have got her sharing on PA.:) What is Pats workshop on ... ?
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin