The Red Thread in Action (Beginner)

The Red Thread in Action (Beginner)

Go To This Program Playlist

4 people like this.
Can you do this program with only a matt?
Siusaidh N
Can you do this with only a mat and a theraband?
2 people like this.
These videos are WONDERFUL!!!   Most of my clients are women who are in this same age range and ALL want their golfing, biking, running husbands to do Pilates because these women know the importance of core strength, balance, and conscience movement in the best-aligned way.  They want their husbands to stay strong as them as they age.  I so appreciate you taking the time to break down from the very beginning the necessary processes that go into developing the work.  Thank your husband for being so willing to start from the very beginning and working (hard!) to keeping going so we can see and understand what it takes to go forward in this work.  Thank you Katheryn for coming up with this idea and showing us all the very important details so that our clients can experience the same results.  I'm soo stoked!!
Julia and Siusaidh I am sorry you can not.....

Vicki- I cant wait to hear what happens!!!!!!
Heather S
The videos are wonderful, they really demonstrate how the work all fits together so beautifully. It would be wonderful to see the next 30 sessions too!!!
There seems to be a lot of flexion and not as much extension in these sessions. And...is Pilates really supposed to be that painful?  

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin