Creative Foam Roller<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 716

Creative Foam Roller
Niedra Gabriel
Class 716

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great variations with the roller!
1 person likes this.
THIS WORKOUT IS AWESOME! Niedra is an amazing instructor. Great abs and hip flexor workout. I love incorporating props in the workouts. I appreciate the use of the roller under the neck to help with neck tension. The back stretch in the beginning is AMAZING! I will probably use that stretch every day!
1 person likes this.
Always love your classes. You are a great teacher. Loved exercising with the foam roller. Need to put this in my favorites because of my poor posture!
1 person likes this.
my new favourite! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
CJ
1 person likes this.
This will be my favourite. What a great class, great cues. I just loved it. thanks a million.
1 person likes this.
Great class and great teacher. Love doing my pilates with the foam roller. I need this class to help me with my posture!! Thanks!!
Great class---I just started teaching a class with the foam roller a month ago and this gave me some great ideas. Thanks and beautiful cues!
Have been doing palates for 8 years and this is the best foam roller class I have ever done. Stretches and relaxes the neck, upper back, lower back while working the abs. I feel stretched and so relaxed. Excellent class! Fantastic instructor!
I'm afraid I might not do any other classes after this! It leaves me feeling lighter and stronger and not strained in anyway--Pilates at its best.

More classes from Niedra, please! I love everything she does, but this is the best so far.
AC
so nice to see a classical(ish) class with extensive use of the roller. loved the shoulder-girdle stretches at the beginning/
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin