Support The Arms<br>Madeline Black<br>Workshop 690

Support The Arms
Madeline Black
Workshop 690

Watch this Workshop
Hi Kristi,
I am completing my hours this year towards testing out with PMA. I was told by my mentor that she thought that the CEC's would still be awarded upon completion of the class, only applied after taking the certifying exam.

As far as the curriculum, I think I got concerned that you guys were going to start limiting the classes to mat, for some reason. This is an excellent resource for so many, for student teachers, students and their home practice, teacher's home practice....and I love the welcome videos from the master teachers.

Thanks,
Centa
Thank you for the clarification Centa. I LOVE the welcome videos too!! You are the first person in three years that I've "heard" say they like those welcome videos. I assume others do to, but thank you for saying so. I find them really informative on lineage even though they are short and biographical.

I believe your mentor stated it correctly regarding CEC's, but I'm not sure. You can check out the PMA website for more info on this.

We are not going to limit our classes to only Mat. We will likely always have more Mat classes by comparison though because our primary goal is to offer the ability for anyone (not just instructors) to do Pilates Anywhere at any time. We're so glad you're enjoying the site.
PMA
I've decided to buy this workshop here instead of taking it with her live in my city because of price (400€) and loss of income in teaching hours at my studio. Really, $69 is a great deal. Yes, doing live would probably be better, but I can't justify the two tiered expense. Thanks Kristi, PA and Madeleine for making it available for us!!
I bought this workshop ages ago and learned a great deal, benefitting my clients. I recently broke my upper humerus and I'm now trying to rehab the shoulder so I'm revisiting all the information with new eyes! It's so useful, thank you PA and Madeline.
Thank you Madeline and Kristi for this workshop! I've been working on healthy shoulders with most of my clients and this workshop was amazing! Well worth the $69.00 and beyond. I learned so much and can't wait to deliver to my clients.
That's great news Lois. Thanks for sharing it!
Judy J
I loved this workshop! Thank you. I have an interesting question regarding a student.. She's a 60 yr. old female athlete with severe Arthritis and so naturally, she has DDD and bone spurs on all levels of cervical and lumbar spine. Her doctor just told her that she is loosing her lordotic curve due to the arthritis. My question: When standing, how level should I expect her pelvis to be? My thought is to warm her up first; pelvic tilts, etc. and help her get her entire standing posture as close to balanced as the changes in her spine will allow. I would appreciate any input you could give me. Thank you again!
Jessica sorry to kick- but why do you ask people that have learned over a long time to give away their content for free?Respect for those with knowledge that you can benefit from... so please pay... and smile... !
first video done and I`m sooooooo peaced
Madeline Black; it links my knowledge so smoothly together...... as fascia does with the muscles in our body
I cant open the slideshow....when i click on it, it takes me to a blank page
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin