Luscious Legs<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1619

Luscious Legs
Courtney Miller
Class 1619

Watch this Class
Katriona B
Love all your classes but this one was a home run! Everything burns and I love it!
I have been trolling older classes and I have been so pleased to re-discover the pleasure of a great, solid class! Thank you Courtney Miller!
Mark H
I liked this class.  The instruction is clear and it's nicely paced.  The only part I needed to modify was at 32 mins when she stands inside the reformer.  I prefer standing one leg on the floor outside with the foot against headrest.  Same exercise, but to me a lot more straight forward and no need to worry about springs and bars.  
Silviah
This workout is awesome! Courtney I love everything that you do!! It's been a long time since this was posted but I find it perfect now. Great variations and super focused on the legs. Can't wait to try it with my clients.❤️
Such an amazing workout. Definitely can be a weekly go-to class. 
Loved the new ideas with the box. I, however, could not do the pull back with feet in straps kneeling on long box need help .
This is the second workout of yours that I've done. Whew! That was another good one. Thank you!
Great legs workout! Love the legs in straps and circles!
Loved the class, loved the mantra!
Zeren Joy
Awesome!
81-90 of 95

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin