Continuous Flow Mat<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 2100

Continuous Flow Mat
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 2100

Watch this Class
Lorie H
1 person likes this.
So fun with the ab series/roll over/jack/teaser combo x3. Enjoy how clear you both are with your words and cues. Thank you.
Thanks AGAIN everyone! Can't to do mat with Kristi again!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Really packed in a lot in thirty minutes! A year post baby and despite getting more and more practice in the jack knife was a challenge and I felt strain..,any suggestions or should I avoide until I feel stronger? Ironically the teaser felt great!
1 person likes this.
What a treat to be taught by both of you in one class!! Enjoyed every minute, Thank you!
Thank you everyone! Gina, we love it when we get to do class together. It is made better that others enjoy it too! Thank you for letting us know!
Hi Kerry,
Thanks for your feedback. Maybe, if the jackknife is causing strain you could substitute the roll over in that section. But then, that depends on the type of strain and where you felt it. Roll over into teaser is super fun too! Keep up the hard work and listen to your body.
1 person likes this.
Thank you both for this great class, i love how it flows and the transition to teaser??
That's great Nesrine! Thanks for joining us!
1 person likes this.
When I saw it had two of my favorite teachers together in one place, I couldn't resist this class as part 3 of the "mini meredith challenge" I'm putting together this week. I hadn't seen these duo classes before, and really enjoyed it.
1 person likes this.
Definitely one of my favorites!
61-70 of 100

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin