Weight Shifts & Bone Loading<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2167

Weight Shifts & Bone Loading
Amy Havens
Class 2167

Watch this Class
Hi Carole W so happy you're here with us and me in this class!  We've got many resources for you for this condition/issue.  Yes avoiding fractures is a big, big component of what I teach, and of course keeping the bones strong.  Let me know if you have any specific questions, happy to help!
Judith L
1 person likes this.
Amy, I am so grateful for your classes. I used to dance and do Pilates years ago. I now have Osteo and so I need to stay safe. I feel like your classes are safe and are also interesting enough to satisfy my need to move and stay strong . I love them. Thank you

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this comment for me Judith L !  Reach out anytime you have questions about what you can do for your Osteo.  I'm here for you.
Laura G
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a great class! I was recently diagnosed with osteoporosis and appreciate a class geared toward me. Do you teach other osteoporosis friendly classes on pilates anytime?
I don’t have weight balls, but have hand weights.  What weight do you suggest using? (I used 2 lb weights)
1 person likes this.
Hello Laura G I'm so glad this class felt good for you.  Yes I do have a few other classes here that you might enjoy ::  #4714, #3975 and #3941.  I'd suggest 1-2 lbs.  Let me know what you think of these classes and /or if you have any additional questions.
Cynthia G
That was great. very useful reminders to take care of ourselves at all ages but especially us oldies.  Using weighted balls also changed things up a bit.  Loved the tempo changes.  Thanks PA for the variety of classes on offer. Thanks, as always, Amy
Hi, Amy! I loved all the work in the class but I especially loved the balance work at the end - thought it so interesting to randomly balance where you are and hold it - challenging but also more of a scenario you'd find yourself in daily life, to not fall. Well done!
Liked this class to add challenge but stay still safe
Thank you! I feel supple and reenergised ❤️
31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin