Overball Stability Play<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2635

Overball Stability Play
Meredith Rogers
Class 2635

Watch this Class
Thanks gals!
1 person likes this.
Perfect way to end my day. This class felt like a gentle massage. Loved the stretchiness of it all. Still a great amount of work/stability challenge. Thank you! 
Lacey M I remember making this class well!!  So FUN!
1 person likes this.
Great class!  I’ve done it previously, but this time was a little more challenging as I deal with some lower back issues.  Those roll ups have become next to impossible for me.  Any suggestions on mods to use when doing roll ups with feet on the ball?  Knees bent??
Carol Z yes, knees bent would probably be easier.  You could also hold your legs and give yourself an assist through the sticky part.  Please let me know if that helps!
1 person likes this.
Back to this one this morning- really needed that upper back opening- thank you!!!
How did I miss this class? Another great one Meri. Love all of the overball and foam roller classes. Seems like I get a deeper core connection and opening of the spine. More please on mat or reformer🤍🤍
Janie Flemming thank you so much and I am so glad you enjoyed.  Both mat and reformer classes are coming soon.
Ilayda C
1 person likes this.
21.10, for this move, a defleated ball is needed which isn't stated at the beginning. 26.57 she made her feet flex when going forward, and point when going backwards, but didnt cue us about this.. 28.15, She extends her legs to get into the plank position. When her feet are aligned in the first movement, they should be on the ground in the plank position. If they were not, if her legs were further back, she would correct them first. She wants us to go directly into the plank, but she didn't provide any information about the alignment of our legs in the previous movement for them to be in the plank position. im sorry. this wasnt a good class.
61-70 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin