Creative and Challenging Mat<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 2935

Creative and Challenging Mat
Mariska Breland
Class 2935

Watch this Class
Thank you all! I'll be back next month with something new... and hopefully fun. Probably less stretchy. ;)
Awesome! Fun variations, delightful humorous tidbits here and there~
Cat W
1 person likes this.
Love the corkscrew variations Mariska Breland ! Really loved the sequencing too - just enough time in some tough moves to do them with energy before moving on and avoiding failure... is that just my experience? As a notorious rib-flarer, thanks for the option to pop and stop.
Thanks, Cat ! I also wanted to inform you that I will be using the term "pop and stop" in future classes. It's briliant!
Cat W
1 person likes this.
Go for it Mariska Breland ! I used it myself this week and the students love it. They know I'm a Not-So-Proud Member of Rib Poppers Anonymous.
1 person likes this.
I’m late with this class but I am sadly still trying to get over 2016! Lovely class, thank you. :). Loved the stretches in between the work.
Still not in a fetal position! But in need of a great mat class, thanks Mariska!
Awesome class! I love the creative variations. Thank you.
Graciously intense...I loved it! 
Really great class! Loved all the stretching along with the ab and glute work.  By the time we got to boomerang, it was a piece of cake   Thanks Mariska!!!
51-60 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin