Foam Roller Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3069

Foam Roller Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3069

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Im on vacation having fun! But not in my own bed which my low back and hips protest after a while. This class is the perfect answer! Thank you Meredith! 
Denee you have a roller on vacation!?!  That is dedication!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meri! I can always depend on you! Brought my foam roller to our beach trip and its so worth it. Brought my magic circle too, we'll see what fun that brings tomorrow! 
1 person likes this.
Hi Merideth! You are my absolute best. I am
In the BASI CTTC in Cape Town with Inge Pretorius and I am busy with my hours and just wanted to let you know I adore they way you teach Pilates! I do one of your classes everyday on PA (for about 3 years now) and I aspire to be teach just like you do. You bring such flow and calmness to your practice that my sessions with you are meditative and restore my balance in life. Thank you for always being so real and inspiring me to be a BASI instructor. You are phenomenal! Xx Jackie 🌸
Jackie this made my day today!!  Thank you for taking classes with me. I am so glad to know they help you.  Good luck with your BASI journey and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.
1 person likes this.
Meredith Rogers I will do. My dream is to come to the States one day and meet you in person. You are the epitome of the Perfect Pilates Professional! You have taught me so much. Have an awesome day and looking forward to your next latest class on PA! xx Jackie
Jackie that is so sweet of you to say!  Yes PLEASE come to the States and meet me in person.  I may actually come to South Africa in the spring as my parents are there on a mission for their church.  If I make it Cape Town I'll be sure to let you know. xx
1 person likes this.
That would be fantastic! A dream come true! Please let us know if you do...Cape Town is beautiful!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’—
Jackie I hope so!! I'll let you know for sure!
1 person likes this.
I experienced theΒ  singularly longest period without taking PilatesAnytime in the past 10 years (!!). My tablet died and I was traveling out of the county and I had to wait 10 loooong days to rejoin you. This class was absolutely perfect for being my practice anew!!

61-70 of 104

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin