Play on the Reformer<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 3947

Play on the Reformer
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 3947

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I love both your teaching styles and personalities and it's such a treat when you come together. Your friendship and warmth, combined with your passion and skill for Pilates, inspire me to be a better student, a better teacher whilst feeling a real appreciation and self acceptance for where I am now. Thank you Kristy and Meredith. XXX

1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for sharing Girl Time with us.  Request for weekly or at least every other week  segments please.  I so enjoy the workouts, it is like being with a a few friends.  And, friends  that you trust can spur you to trying harder.  Girl time makes me stronger, more flexible, and aware that everyone can have problems that they are working though.  (feet)   Keep up the good work!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this combo of movements. Really opened up my lower back. Thank you!!!
1 person likes this.
Bravo!!!!
Christine T
1 person likes this.
Another great all round workout. 2 for the price of 1!
Wow!  Thanks for the generous and kind feedback everyone.  We will be together again soon.
Raymond it's called Girl Time because that's what we are. YOU are cordially invited and welcomed to join us anytime.  Thanks for taking the chance...
Kate A
1 person likes this.
this was an amazing workout! i was already feeling it after the first ab sequence.  i think i'm a few inches taller than when i started. love this!!
Liana C
1 person likes this.
excellent class! Thank you!
Silviah
1 person likes this.
AWESOME!!!! and tomorrow I get to share it with my girls in class!!! Thank you guys!!!
21-30 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin