New Year's Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3980

New Year's Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3980

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class - great personality and spirit 
1 person likes this.
Meredith Rogers Thank you so much. You are such an inspiration. Stay safe and well too.  XX
Thanks so much everyone! Laura that is very sweet of you...and likewise.
Taina N
2 people like this.
Thank you Meredith, I liked this class because of it's simplicity (I mean simple in a positive way); no complicated turns so that one loses the direction of the movement or on which side we're on. It was easy to follow and yet effective workout. Thank You Meredith
1 person likes this.
Great class after a long work day
Thanks gals!
1 person likes this.
Meredith, I just returned to this class, which I did for the first time right after it was posted. Your message of hoping for happiness, peace, and ease for 2020 was resonant then and was utterly poignant today. With even more ups and downs in our 2020 than we could have expected, you and everyone at Pilates Anytime keep me centered, moving, and grateful. Thank you from NYC.
Susannah thank you so much for revisiting!  I myself have done this class a few times when I've been down just to listen to myself speak of positivity and personal choices.  I never imagined when I made this class where we would all be in this moment but the sentiments expressed were true for me then and continue to be true for me now.  Take care, stay safe and lets keep moving together.  
Mariel W
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class ❤️ Meredith’s calm energy is exactly what I need during this pandemic.
thank you mariel 
51-60 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin