Feel-Good Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4136

Feel-Good Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 4136

Watch this Class
Such a feel-good class from Amy, thanks so much! Who needs fancy when you can have clean and simple with many reps to flow through. Love Amy and loved this class! More please.
Shannon B
Thank you Amy for a wonderful class. It felt really good and was so happy to see the AeroPilates equipment since that is what I use at home. I look forward to taking another! :)
This was a great full body class and sometimes basics are the best workout! I did this on my own home reformer in my basement and imagined I was in your studio. ♥️
Fabiola T
I love it . I have an aero pilates and believe me this is the best class ever  .
Angela S
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Amy, this felt great! Keeping me sane through our second lockdown here in Victoria, Australia xx
Perfect to get re-acquainted with reformer - thank you!
Stephanie C
I really enjoyed this class. You are very easy to follow and listen to. I am 9 months postpartum and am looking to get back into my Pilates/reformer /yoga practice full swing again and be this was a nice challenge but not too challenging or too easy. I will definitely check out more of your class videos! Thanks again 
A delicious class! Thank you for your thoughtful cueing and positive, relaxed energy. Much appreciated by my body today. I will definitely be adding it to the favorites list:)
very nice thank you!
Thank you! That was just what I needed after too long away from my reformer. I’ve added it to my “gentle movement” playlist to revisit anytime that I want to move but not go crazy.
41-50 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin