Non-Stop Flow<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4231

Non-Stop Flow
Mariska Breland
Class 4231

Watch this Class
Laurie C Thank you! Bringing the class was all Pilates Anytime - I'm glad they invited me and I am glad you liked it! xo 
Veronika D
1 person likes this.
Just love it.... practicing your workout is such a great fun! Thank you !
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Mariska Breland, this and all other Pilatas-ish classes were amazing  🙏
Cyd V
Thank you. I really enjoyed the variations, and take great comfort from your wise words about not every class working out quite as we'd envisaged. If it can happen to you experts then we mere mortals can feel relief when it happens to us!
Maria P
1 person likes this.
Great work out! I found the transitions much more challenging that the exercises themselves. There were some innovative exercises I have never done before. I will definitely listen to what Mariska said at the end and will not be too hard on myself for not doing most the transitions right, just happy to be one of the "movers out there"!
Natasha R
1 person likes this.
I LOVE your classes Mariska!!!! Thanks for another great one!!
1 person likes this.
Love this class and realized the last time I took it was about 15 months ago! Glad I found it again today to kick off my weekend.
That was fun Mariska, thank you! Great way to jump start the morning! (I am one of those 5am-ers lol) 😂
Amanda S Sometimes I'm awake at 5 a.m., but it's only if I have a horrible case of insomnia! I'm a bed around 11/12, up around 8/9. The ONLY thing that gets me up that early is an early flight, and the only time I would take a super early flight is if it's to a vacation destination.
Mark Hamilton
Great flow Mariska. Loved this class and all the hip work. Cross body coordination is the ticket here.  No hair problems on this mat...haha Hope to complete this entire series one day soon. Few more to go. Thanks!
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin