Flow with Everything<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Class 4296

Flow with Everything
Debora Kolwey
Class 4296

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks! This was good to do after some nerve mobilization work for PT.
Cynthia U
1 person likes this.
Love your lesson. I am Pilates instructor recovering from an injury in my shoulder and really need to reconnect with my body without thinking what to do and just feeling and relaxing. Thank you so much. It is the first lesson I did after four weeks of pausa and I feel really good.
Lisa P
1 person likes this.
What a lovely way to begin a week. Happy Monday and Happy March 1st! My thanks to you.
Andy M
1 person likes this.
Oh Debora. You are such a gift - as a teacher, mentor and just as a general person on the planet. We are so lucky to have you in our industry.
1 person likes this.
💕🥰
1 person likes this.
My body feels great! Thank you Deborah
Debora Kolwey
How is everyone doing? xoxox
1 person likes this.
I am feeling run down, so thought to try this and it was perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your fullness in life ;) 
Lina S
2 people like this.
Thank you for this relaxing and grounding class. I'm wondering as another person in this forum why you tapped the sternum on the roll up. Is it to suggest to lift from the sternum up?
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
This series is a blessing and a treasure to have.  As the years roll by I feel i need this more and more.  Thank you for sharing your extensive knowledge with us.  This is for young and old.  Personally I appreciate the positive effects on my stiffening body.  Thanks for addressing us ordinary folk who have been doing pilates for a number of years and are maybe starting to find the work a bit challenging.  I would love it if you had the time to do a video of this class in a chair.
Thank you so much Debora and PA.
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin