Dynamic Mobility<br>Jamie Isaac<br>Class 5113

Dynamic Mobility
Jamie Isaac
Class 5113

Watch this Class
Ruth S
1 person likes this.
A brilliant dynamic class and a good balance. As always Jamie - thank you.  I have come so far as I can now do a boomerang with you and keep up! 
Patrick M
1 person likes this.
Hi Jamie, I’m loving the moves but I find the pace too fast to follow on the video. Chill out surf brother. 
Clara Z
1 person likes this.
Loved your Ride the Wave challenge and really loving these new classes.  Thanks so much; Jamie! 
Jamie Isaac
Ruth S big congratulations on your Boomerang! It's a tricky exercise so good skills! I'm cheering you on here for sure. 👏
Jamie Isaac
1 person likes this.
Patrick M Thanks for joining the class. Glad you enjoyed the moves. I agree it's an excited pace😁 I guess Pilates stokes me up like surfing.Why not come join me for my Ride The Wave Challenge, the first 'Heat Up Your Core' class is more of a steady pace and hopefully a more relaxed beach vibe 🤙
Jamie Isaac
Thank you Clara Z  So glad you enjoyed this series and thanks for joining me in the Ride The Wave Challenge too. 🤙
Julia
1 person likes this.
Love your classes Jamie; you have a great sense of pace and dialogue which I think Joseph would have appreciated. Thank you for this fantastic series and Ride the Wave- my grown up son loves them too. Keep being awesome!
Jamie Isaac
Julia Thank you for such a sweet comment. And thank you and your son for joining me with this workout! 
Vicki S
1 person likes this.
Thanks Jamie, great class! 
Jamie Isaac
Vicki S Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it 🤙
31-40 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin