Exploring Release Techniques<br>Ruth Alpert<br>Class 1101

Exploring Release Techniques
Ruth Alpert
Class 1101

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you for this! I was short on time, woke up feeling rather tight and stiff, have two classes to teach starting at 6:30am. The first 15 minutes alone were enough to make me feel healthy, flexible, and focused, a kind gesture for my body. Thank you for your expertise.
2 people like this.
What a comfortable and familiar workout....some favorite variations from your work with Michele, Celia, and others. I had the opportunity to work with you years ago while training with Core Dynamics and you were generous enough to work your magic Trager therapy on my injured body. I have never had an experience like that before and will always have a fondness for your gentle approach to movement!! Thank you so much Ruth for sharing this class...I am such a fan!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tiffany and Angel - you've made my day and brought tears to my eyes!
1 person likes this.
Hi Ruth. loved the class, especially the beginning check in sequence... got me grounded... would have loved more of your wise words during the movements as i found it moved a bit to quickly from one to the next... so i guess i would have liked less exercises and more time with you and your cues on each movement... but overall loved it.... thanks
Oh my, how lucky I am to have happened upon this class! Ruth, your approach is at once playful and wise, informed and adventurous! Thank you for all the work you have done so that we may feel the joy and wonder in our bodies... oh yes and I almost forgot- a nice workout!
Now that's what I call mindful movement! Thanks so much, Ruth, for your thoughtful approach.
Anna Hartman
As always I love learning from you Ruth! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I found myself talking to the ceiling during the filming, which was a strange experience for me -- I'm used to being able to read the people in the room -- it's so nice to hear that it reaches beyond! Kimberley: we also filmed a workshop that day, in which I do a ton of explaining, so keep an eye out for that.
Tracy M
1 person likes this.
This workout was just what I needed after a few days under the weather (though I did modify roll up and roll over in ways I learned from Ruth's mentor Michele Larsson, my body wasn't quite ready for the full version!). I've had the pleasure of taking workshops from Ruth before and I'm always amazed at the cues she gives that make ALL the difference in how an exercise feels. For instance holding onto your greater trochanter on leg circles, and especially that grasping your hands or cupping one in the other on leg kick aren't the same (no, they're not and I'll never grasp again!). I'll be doing this class over and over! Ruth, as always your charming and playful nature shine through!
Thanks Tracy!
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin