Exploring Release Techniques<br>Ruth Alpert<br>Class 1101

Exploring Release Techniques
Ruth Alpert
Class 1101

Watch this Class
This was wonderful for me as an early riser! I will be looking for more of your classes Ruth in the future!
Great class! I loved the heel rocking. I really learned a lot from this class. Thank you.
Thank-you, Ruth. The alignment for the leg kicks was so useful. And I was touched by your comment about your teacher and mentor, Eileen, and the arm circles she taught that you're not done with, yet.
Thank you Amy, Stephanie and Christine. I'm so glad my class works for you, and so grateful for your feedback. Makes me glow!
Wow, so nice. As someone with sacrum and SI joint issues, I would love to know more about how you deal with those
Cindy

Hi Cindy, thanks for your comment! I've emailed you directly, since this comment box was too small for all I had to say!
Ruth

1 person likes this.
Wonderful class Ruth. Relaxing and invigorating at the same time! Thank you!
Thanks Mary. Relaxing and invigorating - the perfect response, exactly what I intended!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this! The variation in the movements, the prep...I can't wait to share this with others and to put this into practice with my own body. I will definitely watch more of what you have to offer, Ruth.
Thanks Tulsa!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin