Standing Mat/Barre Flow<br>Jillian Hessel<br>Class 1171

Standing Mat/Barre Flow
Jillian Hessel
Class 1171

Watch this Class
7 people like this.
I loved this class. I think there needs to be a new category of Class or Prop for Barre.
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this class as well - and would classify this class as a standing core/Barre workout rather than a mat workout.
1 person likes this.
Please put rhe "Dont Like" Button to allow us to say that...
It's absolutly boring.... sorry pals but I expected a Pilates Ring class, not to come back to old days to brush tendus =(
I los 42 minutes that could be TRAINING!!!
Be sure to tune into the other half of the class, which is on the mat, using the ring. Class was so long, it got split into TWO classes, so that was just the standing warmup!
I was just going to put this class into my list of favorites !Thank you Jillian :)
Great class! I loved it!
Thank you!!!
3 people like this.
This class was incredible and will be one I come to again and again! I really felt connected and was challenged to 'be on my legs'. Mat work is great, but standing up and feeling the work in a vertical orientation is always an eye-opening opportunity! We'll make sure that we put this in the "Standing Pilates" category rather than Mat. Thanks everyone!!!
Fun standing work. I like that laughing at the end, will use that in class to send everyone out with a smile:)
I thought the instructor was going a little fast with the circle going left to right, and I ended up being a little sore the next day. That's just me though. Maybe I wasn't doing it right. I find that sticking with certain instructors works best for me because I know what to anticipate since I have taken previous classes.

Although, thanks for the laugh at the end. I am still waiting for that contract in the mail :)
1 person likes this.
Outstanding and lots of fun. Thank you!
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin