Stay Connected to your Body<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1237

Stay Connected to your Body
Karen Sanzo
Class 1237

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I love learning from you Karen! I'm starting a new 6 week session of beginners tomorrow and can't wait to teach the stuff I learned from this 4 class beginner series. Loved the spine stretch using the towel. Thank you!
Loved that, soooo stretchy!!!
good class
Ann S
2 people like this.
Thank you for sharing...It's sooo important to go back to the basics. I often get caught up in trying to make my classes more challenging as I work in a fitness setting (some of the time). Thanks for reminding me!!!
Thank u Karen!! What a great class!
Another great workout. Thank you, Karen.
1 person likes this.
Karen, you explain things so very clearly, you make it easy for my beginner friend to follow instructions and think and understand what you are saying .
Karen, you look to be about my age; I'd bet you're like me... done tons of ballet, skating.... (years passing)...dancercise, weight training, running... jogging, yoga, pilates, zumba... I LOVE that you don't hurt me, but give me specific cues and a workout. That was level 2 I'd say. I love all your classes.
Karen Sanzo
Add softball, paddle board and kayak . Take out Zumba. Isn't it great to enjoy life??
Jo
Jo
1 person likes this.
Lovely class. Loved the "heart bone". I often use the wrong words in class so I usually add things like "aka the sternum". So lucky to have Pilates Anytime, means we can all attend your classes wherever we are in the world. FABULOUS!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin