Chest Opening Cadillac<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1257

Chest Opening Cadillac
Meredith Rogers
Class 1257

Watch this Class
Pele
2 people like this.
Liked the upper back opening. For viewing purposes, I think it would be better to get a student demo who is level 2 and understands/can execute the instructor's cues. It broke up the flow of things.
6 people like this.
I love watching you teach this class Meredith. It is awesome to see you work with a client who isn't use to your cues (or hasn't ever worked with you), and see how you can get her to execute the movement. Would love to see more classes of you and other teachers teaching students who aren't use to your style of teaching, to see how you use tactical and vocal cues to get the client to feel the movement. Nice work! Great teaching moment!
Wonderful class, Meredith. Thank you!
Paola Maruca
I actually have to disagree with Pele...I know what you mean Pele and I understand your point. However, I really enjoyed this class. It is really about what we do everyday as instructors. We 'teach' and we love to see progress in our students/clients. I actually would like to see more classes like this one. Wow, Tatiana...all the way from Ukraine and I cannot even make it from Virginia....You can tell you had lots of fun...
1 person likes this.
Very good point Paola!! this is what we do each day as instructors. This class was great! Loved your cues Meredith! And, loved your purple top!! Tetiana came to the PA studio the day that I was there. I wish I could have met you too Meredith, maybe on my next trip!
Thank you for your comments, ladies. It was exciting to teach Tatiana! However much I want my classes to flow smoothly for the viewers, I feel it is of primary importance to honor the body in front of me.
I would love to meet you someday too Connie.
Pele
1 person likes this.
I'd like to clarify. For all you instructors out there(most commenters on the post) I'm sure this class provided lots of "how to teach" moments.
Which is great but more tutorial material than actual workout. That's what I was getting at.
Thanks Pele :)
1 person likes this.
Very good class. I liked how you demonstrated the cat with the push through bar. that is an exercise I find difficult to teach as clients don't' really understand how much core work is involved. You did a great job communicating it to Tatiana.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin