Detailed Reformer Flow<br>Carrie Macy Samper<br>Class 1317

Detailed Reformer Flow
Carrie Macy Samper
Class 1317

Watch this Class
Great reformer class Carrie! I can really hear the Jay Grimes influence in your cueing! Superb! (knees off hips behind the knees, so Jay!) And my IT needed that stretch to the floor on short box! Thank you so much!
what springs did you use on the backstrokes and the teaser, and the stomach massage ,i saw you change them each time( round back , flat back....). thank you !
Hi Oryan! For backstroke, it is 2 springs. Teaser is 1 spring. Stomach Massage Round is 4 springs, SM Hands Back is 3 springs, SM Reach and Twist are both 2 springs :) Hope this helps!
1 person likes this.
I loved this class! All my favorites:) Thank you.
Nice one Carrie but I think this is more level 2 .. what do you think PA?
Anita ~ Thank you for your feedback. Deciding the level of the class is difficult because it is subjective. After reviewing this class I have decided to change it to a Level 2.
I was frustrated by the lack of instruction regarding springs. Otherwise it would have been a reasonably good workout.
Carolyn ~ Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry about your frustration regarding the springs. Here is some information Carrie wrote to another member regarding the springs: "for backstroke, it is 2 springs. Teaser is 1 spring. Stomach Massage Round is 4 springs, SM Hands Back is 3 springs, SM Reach and Twist are both 2 springs"

I hope this helps!
Hi Carolyn, if you have any other exercises you need the springs for, please let me know. I'm sorry it wasn't clear. Thank you, Gia, for your help too!
Springs?
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin