The Virtue of Humility<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Special 1364

The Virtue of Humility
Rael Isacowitz
Special 1364

Watch this Special Feature
2 people like this.
Thank you Rael so much for sharing your thoughts and experiences ! I feel so humbled to be a part of the pilates family and am so grateful to PA for all they do to keep me connected to such wonderful teachers!
Powerful! Thanks for sharing.
Sigo sintiendo lo mismo que cuando lo conocí en Valencia en el 2013 RAEL...PATRIMONIO DE LA HUMANIDAD
ES UN ESPEJO DONDE MIRARSE CADA DÍA
MUCHAS GRACIAS...NAMASTÉ
If you never go outside of your comfort zone you can't experience the boundless universe outside your realm. You can limit your boundaries and never grow or you can take that leap and find out what you're made of and what else lies beyond. Take root and grow. Rael you inspire and make me reach to discover my full potential.
Dear Rael - thank you for this message. I taught a class today to some of my teachers and the energy was strange. I asked whether they enjoyed the class after and they didn't answer. I felt down, out of sorts. I contemplated this feeling. At the end of the day, I realised with the help of your speech we are here to pass on what we have learned and continue learning so that we can pass on the gifts we have recieved. In a sense we as individuals are irrelevant. We, as part of a community of teachers, are not only relevant but essential to ensuring that people can age gracefully and move easily and take on whatever physical challenges they choose with joy and an appreciation of life x
wow....thank you...absolutely beautiful
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rael for sharing this and thank you PA for broadcasting. Great inspiration.
Your words were inspiring and very thought provoking.. thank you for sharing ...
Listening to him talking about humility is a very humbling experience. He is a man that has not entertained his mind with strategies to receive the plaudits of man. Rael is passionate, selfless and has a concern and love for those around him. If only more "CEO's"/leaders could be more like him they would simply succeed without trying! I want to meet him someday!
Misty, I read your comment this morning and had such a strong sense that I wanted my father to be able to read it. He passed away several years ago, but his humility (despite being extremely successful) guides me every day. It made me long for him and shed some tears that he is no longer here. Thank you for igniting these wonderful feelings within me, despite them being painful.

I appreciate the amazing and reassuring words from everyone.
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin