Fletcher-Inspired Reformer<br>Jonathan Oldham<br>Class 1398

Fletcher-Inspired Reformer
Jonathan Oldham
Class 1398

Watch this Class
Beautiful class! Loved the cuing, the clarity, and the great information! Thank you so much Jonathan and PA!
Thanks for this very nice class, Jonathan. I shall be stealing some of your ideas for my next reformer workout ;)
Wonderful class! Thank you for the variations and different awareness points. It was a treat.
Great cues and ideas!! Thank you
I really enjoyed this class. Loved the variations and the thinking through on rotation in the sockets. Thank you. I feel great!
Having video problems with the picture and sound moving togther
Judy ~ I'm sorry you are having problems with this video. I have sent you an email with a few options that may help you with this problem.
Great video but it would've been far more helpful if we had been given the color of the springs instead of just the number of spring is used.
Rochelle ~ As different brands of Reformers use colored springs that can be the same color but different tensions, we ask our teachers to reference springs in terms of resistance or number. This article may help you determine what spring setting would be best for you and your Reformer.
Thank you Jonathan Oldham! I really enjoyed those variations, specially on the rowing series, and the stomach massage.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin