Quick Advanced Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1474

Quick Advanced Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1474

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Great 30 minute class. I so enjoy your teaching Niedra. I like the fast flow with just the right amount of instruction. Would love to see more level 3 accelerated mat.
1 person likes this.
Yay! Finally another fast paced mat class. Great flow with all the classic moves. Haven't done wheel in forever!! Loved it.........Thanks Niedra!!
Erica V
1 person likes this.
Woehoe! Nice!
Liked the last transition: turn to the camara. Fun!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Niedra. You're as fabulous as always. I've been waiting for a new quick-yet-hard mat class, and boy, did you deliver! :) So happy.

I love how giddy and happy you get when you do "hot potato" and the "little scissors - big scissors" series. Your attitude brings a smile to my face even when my muscles ache and scream for me to stop the torture.
More, more, more! Love it!
Felt great!
Niedra Gabriel
Oh my goodness, I am just now reading all your enthusiastic posts. So happy you LOVE to move fast hard and inspired by the joy of Pilates. Yes, I will do more of these.
fun and upbeat with nice variety! Would love to see more advanced mat workouts with a quicker, upbeat pace and a creative twist on the traditional mat work!
I LOVED this class. Very fast place and challenging.
Niedra Gabriel
as so many of you are enthusiastic about fast paced workouts I will do more of these.
Love the face paced workout! I would love to see more. Thanks Niedra :)
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin