Stabilizing the Pelvis<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 1537

Stabilizing the Pelvis
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 1537

Watch this Class
Thank you Angel!!! I love the variation that challenge me and make me find more depth in my workout. I also have a VERY unstable pelvis- one reason I was SENT (LOL) to pilates!!! I am beyond THRILLED you really loved it!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!
Holy moly strength & flexibility!! Great challenging class for advanced students. Thanks so much for sharing.
Karen L. Burka
aerobic pilates!
Loved this class! Sometimes we aim to do the work so perfectly that we fail to challenge and take it to the next level. This class was definitely a challenge. And so much fun. Thanks Kathi!
You are a great great great Romana's Pilates performer, and I love how you show everything as the easiest excercise in the world! Thank you so much for this
1 person likes this.
Wow! My splits never looked so good, but then again, I was looking up-side-down. Great class! a definite, to-do class at least once a week.
thanks!
She is a rockstar amazing core strength and stability.
You are a maniac! And I love it! Would probably never perform or teach at this pace but I love the beautiful classic transitions and fun variations and props! Thank you!
Kathi, I think I'm in love with you. You hurt me, and it feels so good!
Love this! The pace and rhythm is what makes Pilates, Pilates! Couldn't stop watching. Thank you for preserving the original work!!!
21-30 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin