BASI Pilates Training<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Discussion 1553

BASI Pilates Training
Rael Isacowitz
Discussion 1553

Watch this Discussion
Good Luck Cigdem! It's worth it!
Thank you Kristi! I felt so emotional right on the beginning of this video (such a ding dong) because I realize more than ever that I am so blessed to be part of this work, thank you Rael for foreseen and put in to motion all this beautiful work, thank you is such a simple work but know that my heart is full of joy and gratitude!! Big hug, Eliezer
Thank you, Eliezer for your kind and heartfelt words. I am so proud of our community and the high-quality work it puts forth. Yet, mostly I am proud of the spirit of love, cooperation, and support that runs through the veins of BASI.
Joanna G
That was amazing and so informative, answered so many questions for me. My favourite Pilates teachers are Basi teachers and I can see clearly why. Amazing 🤩 thank you guys. 
Joanna G
I would love if BASI also provide reformer qualifications. In pandemic it came very clear that you can teach reformer 1on1 in your small home studio without other equipment. Also I think many of BASI trained mat teachers would be interested in reformer only qualifications. Food for thought! 
Joanna, I have thought about this often over the years and we have had many requests to have a Reformer qualification. I still remain conflicted about this. I have always believed that to be a Pilates teacher you need a good basic grasp of all the equipment. Years ago I did see the value and wisdom in having a Mat course as so many people around the world do not have access to equipment. However, I am skeptical about splintering the course like many do: Mat 1, 2, 3. Reformer 1, 2, 3. Cadillac 1, 2, 3, etc. We have one program, the Comprehensive Teacher Training Program. This is like doing your undergrad degree. But, I will ponder this and discuss it with the Faculty. Thank you for your input and support.
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin