Breath-Focused Mat<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 1577

Breath-Focused Mat
Brent Anderson
Class 1577

Watch this Class
Excited to have just found you, Brent! Ive been a PA member for a couple of yrs but had never seen one of your classes. I discovered you when I googled "Pilates for amputees." I'm an AK. I do level 2 and 3 PA classes at least 3xs/week. Of course there's a LOT I can't do as shown, but I still try. I think I would be much better off if I could find help with modifications. I live in Birmingham, AL. Any suggestions? Tried Heroes in Motion but so far no luck. Thank you!!!!!
Hi Susan,
I wish I could say I have someone in Birmingham. Please go to the website www.polestarpilates.com and search for the closest Polestar PT Pilates teacher. I would love to work with you in Miami. Nice to meet you!!!! Happy Thanksgiving
Thank you so very much. I've sent a message to a Polestar PT Pilates teacher in Atlanta. You rock!!
Michele P
1 person likes this.
I take this class every few weeks. It balances out my body and helps hone my teaching skills. For me it is so much more rewarding and enjoyable to build a class around a specific concept like breath. Giving students a workout is nice but if I can successfully help educate students guiding them towards a deeper understanding of and relationship with their bodies, minds, and spirits well…that's a great moment. Looking forward to more...
Well said, Michele! I totally agree! And sometimes in my classes, I find myself cueing the Breath more and more often! It helps me, too! There are so many people who do not understand and even know how to breathe!
Great class as usual!! Just what I needed today!
Linda R
Great class. I very much appreciate your imagery and cues. It is that specific combination of breath and movement that makes me love the work. I always feel wonderfully framed out after your class...not only physically but through the aura as well. Thank-you.
Thanks Brent for this great class.I took it bright and early this morning before teaching my classes and was Ignited with powerful energy and inspiration. (I took my first pilates Mat teacher training course with you at NYC year 2000 while dancing with Pearl Lange and Graham , and I am looking forward to seeing you soon in Tel Aviv in May(I live there now....). I love the fact of how focused breath to certain areas in the body assists in economic effortless movement and ofcourse aiding in general health!
I just love this modified roll over. It makes all the difference using breath to facilitate. Thank you!!! I could actually feel my lumbar articulate and sacrum gently meet the mat even with my L4 left lateral flexion and right rotation of the thoracolumbar vertebrae and marked hypolordosis. So Thank you! Cant do without your cue!
Always amazed at how much easier it is to breathe after one of Dr. B's classes. Working from the inside out just makes sense. Your cues are magical and really help to make the action happen! Love and appreciate your fun energy. Thank you!!!
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin