Fundamental Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1797

Fundamental Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 1797

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
My back as been a bit grumpy of late. I found this a gemtle way to get my spine moving without discomfort! I add some rotation and flexion to wrap it up.
1 person likes this.
I also loved this workout Meredith and look forward to a more advanced workout without flexion. That would be fantastic.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, ladies. The "no flexion advanced workout" has been filmed and will be coming soon. I appreciate you!
This is just what I needed today, Meredith! I suffered a stress fracture in my femur in June and the theraband stretching with single leg footwork was great to get back to strengthening and stretching those muscles I didn't get to use for months! Thanks again!!
Hi Hillary! Great to hear and great to connect with you here. Hoping all is well with you and hope to see you in person again soon. xoxo
1 person likes this.
So many gems in this one....thank you. Especially looooved: the beg arc work, the sgl leg footwork with band, slow in reverse knee stretch, and the side over prep. I have the perfect client for these...love going back to basics to remind us where the movement SHOULD originate! as always..,,i am grateful!
Thanks Jennifer! I am grateful for you as well. :)
1 person likes this.
I've been easing my way back into my Pilates practice after having had surgery last month. I was delighted to find a level 1/2 class by you, Meredith. This was a just-right class for where I am right now. Plus, you helped me get over my fear of side-overs with the side-over prep you shared.
Yay, Stacey! Yay, yay, yay!!!
1 person likes this.
Love this workout post dance class or after a little break from Pilates, thank you Meri!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin