Magic Circle Challenge<br>Adrianne Crawford<br>Class 180

Magic Circle Challenge
Adrianne Crawford
Class 180

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Ok workout, but if it's a magic circle workout should we not be using the magic circle for more exercises? Little cueing on set-up position, but nice drive of class.
1 person likes this.
Nothing new & different here. Agree with previous post - could have really utilized the magic circle. Nice basic session.
I have to agree with you both, this class was not meant to be labeled a full Magic circle mat.The description should be tweaked a bit. Thank you for your comments and I will take note. I was not intending this to be advanced, more on the moderate side.
Was great for a quick, fast paced work out. I need these when I have little time or miss a session and don't want to be a total slacker! Thanks for the shorter session.
This is an amazing quick class, I am impressed with how much she fits into a 30 min class. The moves were challenging, the pace was quick enough to get my heart rate up and I feel each muscle group was targeted. Very good.
1 person likes this.
This is a great class for an experienced student. Definitely moves quickly but if you're truly a level 2/3 you already know the moves and don't need as much cueing. Nice for when you don't have a lot of time.
Agreed that if you're experienced and knowledgeable about the correct positionining of moves, this is a great condensed workout within a short period of time. The use of the circle would have been a bonus.
I know this is an old class but really liked the variations and the flow. Will share in my classes. Thank you Adrianne, always enjoy your teaching.
Thank you Belinda, happy to hear you enjoyed the variations and flow
Fast pace, great thigh burn in only 30 minutes. Love it.
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin