Flowing Tower Variations<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1885

Flowing Tower Variations
Meredith Rogers
Class 1885

Watch this Class
Thanks to you all for your comments. I so appreciate hearing from you and wish you and yours a very happy holiday season!
Pele,
I must admit, I've never been great at counting but I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I will do my best to be more conscientious in the future. I can't promise to be perfect but I can promise to try. Merry Christmas.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith. Your classes exemplify the principle of Control beautifully.
2 people like this.
When I grow up, I wanna be as strong as Meredith! Dang girl - and your torso extension is beautiful! Thank you - this one is a quiet giant
1 person likes this.
thank you , wonderful !
1 person likes this.
I feel amazing after your class! I especially loved rolling the hip during the single leg footwork. MMMMM felt delicious! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
My equipment at home includes the BB Alegro2 Reformer and Tower of Power. I'm interested in what you would recommend I have in terms of springs. I used 2 blue in place of your cue to use a red. What color springs were you using for leg work and arm work? Meredith, I'm a big fan of your teaching style. I'm a STOTT Certified instructor so BASI fits nicely with my teaching/learning style. Would love to see more tower work from you. This was outstanding!
Thanks for your beautiful feedback everyone!

Amy, in my experience, springs are all relative. Even in equipment of the same style the springs can be very different to one another. I try to find a spring that is challenging for me yet allows me to work with precision. For legwork, I used 2 red springs and for arm work I used yellow. Thank you for your feedback.
2 people like this.
Love the flow of this class and love the queues too. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
More tower work, please! This is one of my top 10 videos.
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin