Strong and Long Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1918

Strong and Long Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 1918

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I totally agree with the 'less is more' concept when the body is challenged by greater inward focus and slower and thus very controlled movement. The addition of the ring makes this class very challenging. I love the bookends of how Meredith beautifully started and finished this class. Thank you Meredith
1 person likes this.
The one word that consistently comes to mind when I watch your classes is "beautiful". I cannot wait to try this class when I get to the studio later. Thank you for creating such beautiful work!
1 person likes this.
Loved it!!
1 person likes this.
My hip adductors are on FIRE!! hahaha Thank you! LOL
1 person likes this.
Lovely, soothing challenge! Perfect for this rainy day, thanks!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for reminding me, as always, that mindfulness and grace on the reformer brings strength and fluidity everywhere else. #bestpilatesteacherever
Thanks EVERYONE! To those of you whom I know, and those I have never had the pleasure of meeting...I appreciate your appreciation. Your beautiful works never fail to make me smile. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!
1 person likes this.
Love this ! Thank you !
1 person likes this.
Always add your classes to my favorite list, You really showed how to take advantage of The mágic circle with the reformer, Love it! Thanks Meredith
1 person likes this.
Good innovative ideas with the ring!
11-20 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin