Pilates/Barre Fusion<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2060

Pilates/Barre Fusion
Courtney Miller
Class 2060

Watch this Class
this is an awesome workout! thank you for the flow, intensity, challenge and fun!
Miriam F
Great class! I like adding the weights-- more resistance and different from other Matt Pilates class. I plan to do this class 2xs wk.
Miriam
1 person likes this.
One of the best classes I have done! Thank you
holy moly! Level 2, huh?
can't get full screen to work on this workout for some reason. excited to try it though.
Debra ~ I'm sorry full screen isn't working. I recommend restarting your computer to clear away the other processes that are running. If you continue to have trouble after trying that, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
My first class with PA, loved it!!! I've been a student/instructor of a variety of disciplines for the last 30+ years and I didn't want this one to end. I actually LOL a couple of times, Thanks!!!
Genius .... Such fun thank you !
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! I've got some exciting news about my next Pilates Anytime visit!! For the first time ever we are doing a video Q&A between myself and all the awesome Pilates Anytime members ??!!! I LOVE getting all of your questions and comments, now it's your chance to get detailed explanations with a personalized message from me on camera! Comment below with your Pilates questions so I can answer on film during my upcoming visit this month!! Ask about: form and alignment, advancements or progressions, anatomy or Pilates philosophy, teaching tips and cuing, personalizing YOUR Pilates practice and more!! Questions must be received by end of the day TODAY in the form of a comment below ?? If you want to know the answer to a question, chances are a lot of other people do to! Let's help each other evolve, expand and inspire our Pilates! Thank you for all your love and support!!
Courtney thank you for another amazing and fun class. Itsalways great to see a new class from you
21-30 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin