Awareness Wunda Chair<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 2282

Awareness Wunda Chair
Rael Isacowitz
Class 2282

Watch this Class
Rael, this is one of my most played chair videos. Each time I discover either a new little detail or I pay attention to a minor clue and that changes the whole exercise. I will try to locate your position on the planet and join one of your classes for a real life experience. Until such time, keep yourself in good shape and continue sharing your passion. Alex
Alex, thank you for your lovely sentiments, I appreciate them. I am located in Newport Beach, CA. It would be my pleasure to teach you sometime. Stay safe and healthy in this ever-changing world. 
I'm a BASI apprentice and I found it so challenging  yet beautiful. You are such an inspiration Rael! Pilates is so important to all of us especially now during this difficult times!!!!!
Thank you!
 Hope to meet you some day :)
Renata, thank you for your kind words. I agree with you wholeheartedly about Pilates being so important during challenging times like this. I too hope we meet someday:)
Joanne D
Rael, this was such a fantastic and precise class!  Every time I take one of your online classes, I do at least one thing better in both my own practice and in my teaching. I hope to take a workshop with you one day! Thank you so much!!
Thank you, Joanne. I love the fact that you are always learning new things and progressing. It is a never-ending process and the essence of being a perpetual student/teacher. All the very best to you!
Awesome class! Thanks Rael!
Rachel, thank you!
Gisela G
Thank you for this excellent class, which is very focused and goes so deep!!
What an excellent class! Thank you so very much!
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin