Beginner Reformer Challenge<br>Ton Voogt<br>Class 2341

Beginner Reformer Challenge
Ton Voogt
Class 2341

Watch this Class
haha love it!
It's.y first time watching Ton's class, I really enjoyed, special the cues and how to clarify the movements. 👏👏👏
Patty Hafen
Great beginner session - I loved the cueing. You are funny Ton! I love the humor you bring to Pilates. I had a great and funny instructor in the studio one day, and a classically trained Pilates instructor was in there too, and she made a comment to the effect of "are we in a comedy club, or are we doing Pilates?" I don't know why you can't have fun AND do Pilates at the same time. Thank you!
2 people like this.
I'm 71 with Lyme and the reformer is a Godsend........and SO was this class. Basic but challenging to my joints and muscles!
Dear Barb. Thank you so much for your message! I'm so happy this workout felt good and I hope you will do it as much as you can. Stay healthy!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Ton for a beginner, but challenging workout. I'm 67 and only at this a short while. Your detailed instructions are really helpful to better understand the correct way to do the movements.
Ton your teaching style is so informative yet fun. Love it xx
Thank you Jenny! Hope to see you soon!!!!
Candace
Great job Nicole and Ton! I watched this and am now going to studio to do it! Especially loved the knee stretch prep and the standing lunges... so clear and concise. Thank you!
Jennifer J
Love the class, thank you!
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin