Connecting to Your Body<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 2348

Connecting to Your Body
Karen Sanzo
Class 2348

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This Beginner stuff is VERY sophisticated!

Karen is such a sage body-whisperer ...
2 people like this.
Karen is awesome. Always something new! LOVE!
1 person likes this.
Love the details in this practice- that tongue to palette, hyoid, smiling stuff left my neck so happy. Thank you!
3 people like this.
Karen that was a superb class. I teach a lot of rehab as a physio /pilates teacher and the biggest problem for most people is lack of body awareness which you adressed so well in the class with your cueing and building one movement concept on the next. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Thank-you for such magnificent cues. They are all so deliberate and made me think and work in a new way. The end of the class was a surprising and delightful challenge.
1 person likes this.
Loved this class...perfect for all levels of abilities. Really enjoyed the focus and precision of muscular activation and body placement!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely fantastic queuing! Now I found the words for almost everything I wanted :)
1 person likes this.
Karen, your amazing cues and fun energy inspired me to move more mindfully throughout the practice. Especially enjoyed your creativity on the single leg & arm circles and spine stretch forward variations!! Lovely work! Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Brilliant class, Karen you are a wonderful teacher .
Karen Sanzo
Always discovering new things. Thank you all for taking this class and for the feedback. I just did this workout myself and it really, really does feel incredible.
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin