Horatio Moves!<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Special 2446

Horatio Moves!
Jenna Zaffino
Special 2446

Watch this Special Feature
Jenna this is so sweet! I can't wait to show my kids!
Xixi C
i can't to share with my son, thank you
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you all for watching with your families and posting pics online. It’s so heartwarming to see everyone enjoying movement together. Horatio is truly a special guy and his message is brought to life each time you move with him! I’m so grateful to this community!
Emma P
Jenna, I hope you and Horatio will make a new kids video soon. My 5 year old son loves to do this video at least once a week. You are so engaging and the imagery is perfect - he laughs and stays focus - amazing! Thanks much:)
Jenna Zaffino
Emma - This warms my heart so much! Thank you!  Unfortunately, Horatio crossed the rainbow bridge just about a year ago at age 16 - he was 100% a gem and moved from the heart all the way through his beautiful life.  We have just adopted a new puppy for my son Jaxon, who is age 6.  The puppy’s name is “Flashlight” and we are “in training” for some more moves to come.  Thank you so much for watching and for this message - it made me smile and I know Horatio is smiling with me. 
Emma P
Jenna Zaffino - I'm so sad to hear of Horatio's passing though grateful he had a long and loving life with you and your family. His legacy continues to warm hearts here at our home! Sending blessing to you, Jaxon, Flashlight puppy and the rest of your family.
Gigi N
This video is the loveliest one I've watched this whole year. Thank you Jenna 💚
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin