Meredith's Favorites<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2497

Meredith's Favorites
Meredith Rogers
Class 2497

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Happy Birthday Meredith! Enjoy your 40's! I loved mine! Thank you for all of the great classes you provide to us on PA! Love your style! ??
Loved your birthday party, Meredith. I'm 54 and feel fantastic. Best is yet to come. I always enjoy you and Kristy and the girlfriend banter. Makes me feel right at home : ) Birthday blessings to you.
1 person likes this.
Happy birthday! !! I love your work in general and this class in specific. Thanks for giving all of us this gift.
1 person likes this.
Awesome class Meredith!! Happy Birthday!! Personally, the 40's have been my favorite decade so far for many reasons. One important one is joining Pilates Anytime about 5 or so years ago when I was 41. I can't count how many of your classes I've taken! I love them and you are an amazing instructor.
1 person likes this.
Happy 40th!!! Welcome to the club!! I wish I was there to celebrate with you. I hope you had an amazing day! XO
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Happy Birthday!!!!
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Huge fan of yours! Happy birthday, Meredith! You've given me such inspiration in the past year.
1 person likes this.
That was fun, I felt like it was girlfriend workout, thank you! happy belated birthday.
Z A
1 person likes this.
:) like i have guessed, thank you for a fun sundy morning class Meredith and i turned 40 too and so far it looks good;) happy Birthday!!!!!
Can anyone tell me what brand the reformers are used in Pilatesanytime?
Many thanks

GALA
11-20 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin