Exploring the Well<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 2501

Exploring the Well
Leah Stewart
Class 2501

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Leah, that was awesome! I'm not sure if I've ever taken one of your classes, I will definitely look for more of them! This is going to be perfect for some of my clients that need a little extra back extension and scapular work. You are so dang adorable too!
I love this workout! Such a fresh take on the exercises, I will enjoy infusing them into my lessons!
I always enjoy your classes & new ideas. Great class.
Leah, I love this class, so much fun! I also love that your kids play in your reformer well and inspired your work
I really enjoyed the creativity of this class! Time flew by and it was a fantastic workout! Hope to see more from you!
This is a brilliant class! Not just mixing up traditional exercises, but mixing them up to shift the challenge. I love your cueing as well. Thank you!
Loved the creativity of the exercises. Totally new to me. This is what all Pilates instructors are looking for I guess: new challenging exercises for their clients all the time, not the same boring repetitions. Thank you Leah!
Leah, I love all your work, prenatal, postnatal, everything.
you rock it every time Leah! Loved the side ER pull-ins as a great way to prep students for Sideward Stepdown on Chair. Marvellous work!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Wow Leah! Thank you for a unique practice and attention to form. I tried the lighter spring on the side pull at the end...easier on the shoulders, harder to stabilize the carriage:) Loved it!!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin