Two Different Reformers<br>Kevin Bowen<br>Class 2535

Two Different Reformers
Kevin Bowen
Class 2535

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Kevin- your classes are always delightful! Thanks for clear, consistent cueing and spring setting alerts.
1 person likes this.
So much fun to see Kevin on PA today!! Love your classes, cues and instruction. Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Loved it! So snappy. Lots of fun. Loved the holds. Flew by and felt like I've really worked. Thank you. More please Kevin!
Trish K
1 person likes this.
loved the workout, I really like the combinations you did on the foot work, as well as when using the straps. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Great! Perfect time! And I agree all need to have a little more fun!
1 person likes this.
Kevin this was fun I found myself craving up many times. In our local Pilates and red cord classes, we are always laughing it up while working hard works our muffin tops even more! Thanks
6 people like this.
I really liked this class. Was very appreciate that Kevin mostly had the students changing the equipment/spring positions. I find that in alot of other pilatesanytime classes, the instructors do it and since I'm at home with no instructor helping, puts me behind what's going on (and the computer isn't close enough to pause nor does it have a remote).
Thank you Linda, that is helpful feedback!
1 person likes this.
Great cueing! Really liked the use of different reformers. The stretches were amazing. Thanks for a great quick workout.
1 person likes this.
Great quick class! Really enjoyed the cueing and pace of the class.
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin