Stretch and Strengthen Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 262

Stretch and Strengthen Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 262

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great ab class. I worked hard in this one! Thanks.
1 person likes this.
Nice flow!
thanks ladies! always great to hear what you think!
1 person likes this.
Great class. Logical transitions. Learned a lot.
As a new teacher myself, what might you offer to students who have had total knee replacements and they don't put pressure directly on knee(s). So while most of the class is on all 4's or the movements where you were on your knees going side to side, what might you have the knee replacement students do ? Thanks sandy
Great question Sandy. If someone cannot be on their knees I might offer them a box or something else to sit on for the lateral work. As far as being on their hands and knees you could offer some sort of padding or choose another exercise with a similar goal/muscle focus for them to do.
2 people like this.
Finding so much work in these "old" level 1/2 classes. Strength and stretch in lovely balance. Quoting Meredith from another of her classes "I feel good!"
As always, I thank you, sweet Joni, for looking back to past classes and always being so supportive of me. Lots of love and come back soon!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith! Such a nice flow :)
Thank YOU Markella. I appreciate you going back in time to find this one. It is probably one of my first classes on Pilates Anytime. I'm looking forward to seeing you in London in September! xoxo
1 person likes this.
3 hour plane...4 hour car ride....5 hour car ride....and then THIS. Thank you thank you. Level 1/2 can definitely provide all the work I need and want when you cue the class!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin