The Space Between<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 2775

The Space Between
Jenna Zaffino
Class 2775

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I really LOVED your class (your energy, the movements, etc.). Such an innovative way to use the fitness ball! Thank you very much, Deborah
1 person likes this.
Great start to my day. Creative, fun and explorative. Come back soon Jen.
Yay! This was a very fun class, and didn't feel at all like 50 min! I almost didn't "workout" today, but I'm SO glad that I did. Your class reminded me that it's not about how great I am at each pose or movement, but that I try! I feel stronger and stretched!! Thank you so much!! Love your pants, btw. Blessings to you.
Lori
Lots of fun, and definitely harder than I thought it would be. I can't figure out how to do the quarter turn with the ball. However, I was able to balance on four points and three points so that made my day. You are innovative and fun and I love your sense of humor. Thanks!
Move U
Loved this class!!! Thank you!!!
This was totally flipping crazy pants awesome Jenna!! I LOVED it! Will be revisiting this workout often! Thank you!
Jenna Zaffino
You all ABSOLUTELY made my day! I wasn't aware that the class was up today and to find out via your excitement and compliments was AHMAZING! Thank you and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! (We had a lot of fun!!)
Brenda B
Very nice, different use of the ball, great cuing, awesome wild tights!
Loved the bouncing ball class....great cues and different movements on the ball. Very stimulating!
I really enjoyed this class! I find the ball does release a lot of tension, I found the class fun and challenging!
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin