Light and Buoyant Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2783

Light and Buoyant Mat
Amy Havens
Class 2783

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, l
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyable. ..especially the side lying work. ..using band to create length in legs did stay with me after. ...but also the seated arm work had a great effect on easing my shoulder tension. ..cueing neck length not shoulder down. ..always enjoy your style of teaching. Thank you
3 people like this.
I miss reformer work; because I'm rehabbing an ankle. This mat class was just what I needed, I swear we share a brain sometimes. I've been releasing the posterior diaphragm/thoracic spine (floating ribs) with my yoga students recently. It's so good to be LEAD (conscientiously) by a SUPERB teacher in a theme I am leading my students! I also use the thera for feed back, I'll be borrowing a couple moves once I get them committed to memory, THANKS!
Keep Mixin' it up;)
2 people like this.
Great class Amy. The feedback the band gives behind the ribs is awesome. I have been playing with the sling work with breathing and connecting to the back ribs as well but like how the theraband can be just as informative! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Simply taking any class with you leaves me feeling buoyant! Lots of discovery in this class too. Thanks!
2 people like this.
Thank you. The instructions are beautifully clear and the feedback from the band was enlightening. Lovely class!
1 person likes this.
Wow ladies.....you've brought a huge smile to my face today! Thank you for ALL your comments, feedback and encouragement! We're all in this together.......Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Love the class! Love to fell the feedback from the band!! Great!!!
1 person likes this.
Love the band! Great cuing Amy!
1 person likes this.
Fabulous feeling class thank you Amy H!
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin