Double Mastectomy Recovery<br>Dana Santi<br>Class 2891

Double Mastectomy Recovery
Dana Santi
Class 2891

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Thank you for sharing your personal story, post-op struggles and journey. Sometimes our loses give more than what is taken. We gain beautiful awareness and gratitude for our bodies and life. Thank you.
I'm wondering when extension work started to be introduced to your workouts?
2 people like this.
Thank you Carol. I am humbled by your words. I am 20 weeks out now and I would say between 16-18 weeks I felt like I could lay on a spine corrector. My arm circles were slow and not incredibly large. Today at 20 weeks I feel significantly stronger, but I still have to slowly control any kind of pull from over my head. Hope that makes sense:)
2 people like this.
Bless you.
I had a placental abruption in 2008 so had a hysterectomy. Pilates has changed my life following that.
Cry,laugh smile and continue your great work.
2 people like this.
Thank you Michaela...you as well!!
Lori
2 people like this.
It takes a truly special person to take what has to be a tough time for you and use it to help others. Thank you for sharing your experience and I send my best wishes to you for your continued return to health. All the best.
2 people like this.
This video is so perfectly timed for me as a dear friend recently had a double mastectomy. She is itching to get moving again and I am so happy I will be able to give her some safe ideas. Would love if you periodically added workouts that showed your progression as the weeks pass... Any chance of that? ??
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. You are an inspiration!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lori and thank you Natasha for your kind thoughts and words! Laughter is the best medicine and you need to surround yourself by people that can make you do that.

I don't think that the filming process can work like that, but if you have any questions along the way feel free to reach out.
danasantipilates@gmail.com
Mary L
2 people like this.
My dear Dana, You have been though a lot and to help others deal with similar challenges just shows what a special person I always knew you were. Great class like always!
love & miss you!!
1 person likes this.
Hi, great workout. Thank you for sharing. Could i please ask which reformer do you use?
Mavra i use a Gratz reformer.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin