Advanced Reformer Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 294

Advanced Reformer Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 294

Watch this Class
kristi, i have watched several of these now. You are such a standout; I love your continuity, pace, cueing (I never think you talk tooo much!) respect to the blocks...bravo!
Thank you Joleen! Always nice to hear from a respected colleague! We are meeting many Australians here on Pilates Anytime, are you responsible for that?
Love the flow of the class and your down to earth instruction! First time to see your podcasts -will look for more in the future!
Thanks Lynn!
Hi Kristi
Thank you for an excellent class. I appreciate very much that you call out the spring colors as you go along during your presetation. Please open the view to connect pilates to the outside world. Again, thank you
Rich
You are welcome Rich! I can assure you I am doing everything I can to connect Pilates to the World at large. Please, help me spread the word!
What great form a real pleasure to watch!
okay, I just joined tonight and I can't stop watching your videos. You are amazing. And your muscle definition... holy cow! You rock!
Welcome Hailey! I appreciate your comments here... kinda inspiring me to get back on that Reformer after a week away...Thanks! Now, both you and Gillianne need to stop watching and join me!
Great class. Really liked the warmup.
21-30 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin