Return to Life<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Tutorial 2983

Return to Life
Amy Taylor Alpers
Tutorial 2983

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
bravo again here

4 people like this.
Amy, I can absolutely relate to what you say about getting caught in a web of so much information and not having a clear enough intention. This helps so much. Thank you for so clearly articulating this vision.
3 people like this.
Breathe, circulate and absorb. Return to Life! Thanks, Amiga!!
2 people like this.
Great reminder....time for another read!
2 people like this.
Beautiful, Amy...it's so inspiring to see how you are refining your language and vision over the years, xwendy
Exactly what I needed to hear and so happy to be able to share this message from you here Amy! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Amy, this was a pure joy to watch & I plan to return to it again & again. You've also inspired me to re-read Return to Life, which I think I'll do this weekend. Your insight & clarity is very appreciated. Thank you!!
Just what I needed to hear this time of year for inspiration!!! (One more month of season:) xo Deb
2 people like this.
Thank you for bringing me back to my roots. It was so inspiring and well needed. So nice to have you on PA and be reminded of the true essence of the classical work!
Katherine D
Thank you Amy, the fluids of the body and bones, flowing, circulating throughout with the internal shower stimulated through proper form, organization of the body in motion to release held tension ..... love it!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin