Ballet Barre Workout<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 3219

Ballet Barre Workout
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 3219

Watch this Class
I am previewing this for my workout tomorrow. Quite beautiful. Thank you.
Question: would it be o.k. to do the whole thing with a bit of a turnout? I have a bit of ankle stiffness due to an injury and my bends are so limited in parallel.

I look forward to workin' it tomorrow!
Thank you Diane, Just the perfect length of class to get my hips moving, and practise my turnout and 5th positions. Lovely pace.
what a gorgeous 35 minutes....love the body work & the brain work!!! thank you thank you
Laurie H
1 person likes this.
So happy to see more ballet barre workouts. Thank you~
Very challenging workout.
This is great Diane, thank you for an excellent class. Wonderful to have another barre class to work with.
Loved the class Diane! Keep the ballet classes coming!
Elizabeth E
Thank you for a classic ballet barre warm up! Have you taught a class for trained dancers on Pilates Anytime? I would love to add a higher level "go to" class in my queue that flows (without the pauses and explanations for beginners) So many Pilates teachers are former dancers and I believe would appreciate and enjoy a class taught by you! Thank you
Diane Diefenderfer
Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for your nice compliment. You might look at video 1796 which is a Reformer workout with some specific exercises for dancers. I have not yet taught a more advanced ballet class on Pilates Anytime as I believe the primary and majority audience is for Pilates enthusiasts. It is a good idea though and I can look into it. Also, my latest mat video #2714, has some good stretching/floor work that I know dancers appreciate. Best wishes to you!
Omg! Such a grace! I’ve never danced defore, so it was exrreamely hard for me, haha. Well done girls. And Diane is such a beauty!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin