Squats Continued<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Tutorial 3294

Squats Continued
Rebekah Rotstein
Tutorial 3294

Watch this Tutorial
Lori
2 people like this.
Thanks for your work on this! I've been working on this on a daily basis and am seeing results slowly in my hips. Thanks for all you both do to improve our health. It is so appreciated!
Very vital info. I incorporate squats into my classes and encourage my clients to find ways to add it to their daily routines. For instance, I peel carrots in this position, I transfer my laundry from the washing machine to the dryer etc etc. When i'm teaching mat work and the clients are on the floor, i'll go into a squat to make a correction or hands on where it's appropriate.
I think another point as teacher's is noticing how we're standing when we teach or talk, these can lead to imbalances in the hip as well and something we can teach our clients and make them aware of. For example Ruth always stands with her legs in a neutral position with the weight evenly transferred as opposed to many of us that stand in a dancer's fourth position (usually with the same leg in front) or we constantly transfer our weight onto one leg. Makes a difference.
Thanks for the video ;)
Rebekah as an instructor (middle age) I really need to do these squats. Thank you, thank you. As a teacher I am wondering if this would be OK to do with a client that has anklosing spondylitis?
Very good explanation..thank you
This felt great to do. Very well explained and helpful, thank you.
Paola Maruca
One of my fav teachers in the world....that felt very good...and as usual, great info....When are you coming back to Va dear Rebekah???
This is so useful and clearly informed - Thanks!
Glad it's helpful! Literally squatting has changed my life. I have yet to prep cooking in a squat yet - thanks Roxana !! LOL Joking aside, a colleague tells a story of his grandma in the Phillipines doing the exact same thing. We modern day westerners are really the weird ones :). --- Paola you're too sweet - I hope to return second half of the year to VA to teach. --- Renee good question - where is the ankylosing spondylitis?
Great exercises for me first thing in the morning. Really opens up my low back.
If there are issues with the knees (very little cartilage) could this primal squat be accomplished?
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin