Day 6: Shoulders<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3350

Day 6: Shoulders
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3350

Watch this Class
Yippee! We all need shoulder love. Glad to hear you are enjoying the process of playing.
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Juicy! Have been traveling, so this felt so fantastic this morning. Thank you as ever, Sarah!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah Bertucelli - loved the eve’s lunge variation with clasped hands behind the back and overhead- sometimes this exercise is so rote, that doing something else with the hands can really refocus the mind. Loved the long back stretch as well💜
1 person likes this.
I absolutely love all of your classes Sarah, thank you
Oksana P
1 person likes this.
The stretches and were so yummy and my tight shoulders feel stronger and more relaxed. Loved this class! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Perfect class! Loved it!!
Katie M
1 person likes this.
I loved the continued thorasic work and for the first time I really felt how different my shoulders are strength wise! Thanks.
1 person likes this.
Got a bit behind and did the thoracic work into the shoulder which combined a couple days. So perfect! Would highly recommend! And kept thinking of my back ribs stretching into my lower back which brought the release and connection higher up my spine. So lovely to feel this support for the arm work. Thank you!!!
Samantha W
1 person likes this.
Loved this Sarah. Thank you for such a great start to my day!
Carrie N
1 person likes this.
just the modification in footwork would have been a gift -  but my shoulders and neck are so grateful.  Thank you!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin