Just Get Started<br>Jennifer Golden<br>Class 3394

Just Get Started
Jennifer Golden
Class 3394

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
You are a truly inspiring teacher. I love your engaging, positive , happy energy. Your voice smiles. If I were blind it would bring a smile to mine and I would be able to follow you seamlessly. The imagery is brilliant. The flow, sinuous and balletic. It makes you feel beautiful!!! Thank You for sharing your knowledge!!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! You are amazing! Wish you all the best in your recovery!
2 people like this.
Wow! You sure have a way with words and movement!!! What a gift! By watching you move I could see you really feel your words. I thought this class was really challenging. I have never seen one of your videos before but heard awesome things from a few of your former students. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Great morning wake up! Thank you!
Michele G
1 person likes this.
Inspiring, approachable and challenging. Your voice and cueing are a joy to move with. Thank you for sharing!
Fabulous session, thank you. Great to see you, wishing you all the best for your recovery.
2 people like this.
Great class! Lots of creativity mixed with traditional forms~
2 people like this.
Very nice for opening the chest after a yucky chest cold! My trunk feels nice and awake now 😊👍. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Loved this, such a great feel good workout, opening the spine, connecting with the core thank you! Xxxx
1 person likes this.
Amazing thank u
11-20 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin